Flow Balancer / Flow Measurer
MILLTEC flow balancer is a PLC controlled machine. These are equipment intended to automatically discharge the required amounts of input grains for processing in a controlled manner. It can be used for several types of grain including wheat, maize, and rice, and can be programmed to suit the specific needs of customers by the use of a touch-screen function.
The balancer measures the flow of grain on a continuous basis and stores data with respect to the throughput of the input grains on a periodical basis. This data can be later accessed by our customers to generate reports regarding its functioning, including details regarding the actual flow rate, the total flow rate, and other parameters.
Milltec Flow Balancer Advantages :
- Body made of rugged metal enclosure or casing
- Discharge of the flow balancer is through an oscillating gate actuated by pneumatic system controlled through PLC system.
- Integrated with advanced touch screen Human Machine Interface(HMI)
- Automatic data storage of report generation to the desktop or USB by means of e-remote.
- Pre-selection of the flow rate of discharge quantity.
- Automatic zero self-reset at each dosing start.
- MILLTEC Flow balancer controls the throughout & flow measurer – measures the output.
- These are PLC controlled machine for precise operation
- Real time yield measurement
- Operator can check the yield online to take necessary measures to reduce brokens
- Supplied with a software to generate reports on daily / monthly / quarterly / yearly basis
- Can be used in multiple locations in a rice mills,etc.
The Flow Balancer features :
- Capacity range : 3tph to 20tph on Paddy 3tph to 30tph on Wheat
- Accuracy of ±1%
- Machine size : 790 x 505 x 455(mm)
- Weight : 48kgs
- Input Current : 100-240V AC (Single phase)