The ceramic watch features black bridges, and the titanium features bridges finished in a similar fashion to the rest of the watch, but again, the King Gold sticks out for the immediately noticeable contrast replica watches between the case and the raw finish on the bridges. On all three models, the screws adorning the bezel are left unfinished as well. And of course, they’re not aligned.
• Manage and support Maxtex’s goals to achieve or exceed sales targets for Maxx Series, Maxx Flour and Mountain Flour
• Liaise with local Maxtex Head Quarters (MHQ) staff to ensure efficient support of all activities. Liaise with Agents/Distributors and Maxtex business units to support their
needs/efforts in a timely manner.
• Manage providing frequent posts/videos for Maxtex’s marketing and promotionalcampaigns on Social Media platforms such as YouTube,Line, FB, Instagram, Twitter,
• Maintain providing scheduled reports related to customers relations, manufacturing, projects, logistics and translation (written and verbal)
• Take lead on internal creative marketing and promotional ideas using apps and other software such as Photoshop, SAP B1, Microsoft 365 and Illustrator etc. Work directly
with designers to provide direction to graphics, photos, video content and writtencontent.
• Present Maxx Series and our Maxx Flour to attendees via Livestreaming and in person
when visitors travel to MFF (Maxtex Flour Factory).
• Travel to various countries around the world to support Director, International Trade. Initial travel will be to Vietnam, Cambodia and Indonesia. Future travel will be to India,
Middle East, Europe and USA. Other countries as business warrants.
• Attend to sales and technical inquiries related to assigned product portfolio.
• Respond and provide information on product range, prices and generate quotations in accordance with specifications/customer requirements.
• Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential new customers; soliciting new customers; building rapport; providing technical
information and explanations; preparing quotations.
• Provide pre-sales and support to customers and distributors.
• Manage and plan the sales quota on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Gather relevant market information such as market trends and competitorsactivities.
• Participate in Key Trade shows.
• Support and consult marketing activities, and monitor and report on activities
• Submit related/required data and participate in discussions or projects on needs basis.
• Assist in regional sales & marketing activities.
• Prepare weekly/monthly report for activities in the week/month.
• Assist and work closely with team in Operation Division as well as distributors.
• Any other job assigned by superior.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering related disciplines
• 2 years of related work experience in Sales
• Able to travel overseas for work
• 6 days’ work week (Mon. to Fri.,08.30am – 5.00pm, Sat.8.30am-12.00pm)
• Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Job Description :
– Provide support for the International Business teamwork more productively and focus on dealing with customers.
– Coordinate with several agents for import-export tasks.
– Coordinate with related departments for smooth operation.
– Other duties as assigned.
Job specification :
– Male/ Female not over 35 years old.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, or related field.
– Excellent command of spoken, verbal, and written English business correspondence,
– Self-confident, pleasant personality, good human relations, able to travel overseas for training and selling in some occasions.
– Excellent communication and presentation work fluently.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Have experience on SAP and/or other ERP software.
– Have experience and ability to distribute products to various parts of the world, with Import-Export work procedures
-Have experience in communication, negotiation, and deal with international suppliers
-Able to work under pressure
Working Day :
• Mon – Fri (08.30 – 17.00) , SAT (08.30 – 12.00)